The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Friday, July 29, 2005

It's not travel but it is an Adventure

So I decided to sign up to take part in this event for Easter Seals called Drop Zone. Basically I am going to go to the top of a 16 story building and then repel down it...and hopefully conquor my fear of climbing over the side of a building! Crazy I know...but apparently they train you really well for this and I wear a harness and everything so it sounds pretty safe. The thing is, I need to raise some money for it...my goal is $2000.00. So if you want to help some kids have an amazing time at camp during the summer, go to https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/personalPage.aspx?EventID=3284&LangPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=117286
or www.thedropzone.ca and sponsor me! It doesn't need to be a lot of money...anything makes a difference! Pass on the word so I can reach my target!
Thanks for your help,
Amanda
PS if you don't want to donate online you can do it directly to me in person my cash/cheque/credit card

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home