The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Save me!

Just a few weeks after arriving in Galway I was out shopping and I came across a sale on Previously Viewed DVDs so thought I would pick up a few...anyone who knows me knows of my love (ok, obsession) with movies. It was just too good an opportunity to pass up! So I picked up 6...a few that I had already seen and a few that were new to me! Among the ones that I had already seen was the movie 'Saved'. It's a satire about a group of teens going to a christian high school. I love it...a bunch of people I know, love it...however, my three roommates don't seem to like it...in fact they mocked it! I don't get it! They seem to think I'm crazy to like it! So I need your help. If you have seen it, and enjoyed it, post a comment so that I can prove to them that they are the crazy ones...at least when it comes to this movie that is!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda - I'm with yah hun, it's amazing!! Laughs for hours!
    Hugs, Heidi

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda

    you cant need saving from us.....

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen that movie and thought it was hysterical....absolutely loved it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home