The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

London Pictures


How cool is this! This was our ride around London for the day... just kidding but how cool would that be???








Mum on top of the world in the London Eye...it was really amazing to be able to take Dad up...he loved it...except for the heights, but he made it!






This guy was doing a street performance and it was so hystarical! He had these guys doing weird dances and funny faces...my favourite though was his red thong...you might be able to see it if you enlarget he picture.







Mum and Dad in front of the eye...they survived!








The tiniest beer ever! Mum, Dad, and I met with Susan for dinner at this amazing restaurant where they must have had a 100 different beers! Susan and I tried Strawberry beer...yummy...and I tried Cranberry beer...mmmm...for dinner I had mussels (and managed to spill tomatoe sauce on myself), mom had half a roasted chicken, Dad half a roasted duck, and Susan had Bangers & Mash...don't even get me started on the desert!




All of us after we were happy and full! Such a great night!







'Debbie Downer' Use it...spread it...love it!








Mum and Dad outside our hotel in London. It was so pretty on the outside...kind of pretty on the inside. I felt like we were in the movie Nottinghill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home