The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Is that a shoe?

Have you ever gone to a concert or festival or sports event and when you go to use the washroom the toilets are so disgusting you would rather suffer from kidney damage than to sit on them? Well for years I have been complaining that guys have it so easy when it comes to public bathrooms and apparently someone in Germany was actually listening! Introducing the P-Mate! The most genius invention of the modern age (that is in my biased opinion of course!) Basically it allows girls to pee standing up! Cliona got this pack when she was at the Electric Picnic last weekend. They come in this cute pink package which holds 5 'mates'. They are folded up so you pull one out and pop it open to look like the boat, which Cliona is so elegantly demonstrating. Then you open your pants/pull up your skirt, push aside the undies, push out your hips and pee away! Its magical! I love it! I want to buy stock in the company! I hope you all enjoy a laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home