The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Arts Festival Pictures!

Over the last week there has been an Arts Festival here in Galway. There have been amazing shows every night, concerts, street performers, and a parade. The atmosphere down town is incredible, with everyone just out to have a great time! I went to the parade on Sunday and thought I'd share some of the pictures I took. The theme was the Flowing River and the costumes blew me away!












































































1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Amanda. I couldn't find your email address, so decided to post a few comments here.
    Sorry we were unable to get to speak while we were in Ireland. The first few days of a trip like that leave me less than socially acceptable and I didn't want to put that on anyone! In any event, I can certainly see why you love Ireland so much - we had such a great time and saw so many amazing things. We stayed the first two nights south of you in Kinvara and did not come in to Galway at all - from the look of these pics it was our loss! In any event, look forward to meeting you somewhere down the road. Enjoy your visit with your Dad,

    Kind regards,

    Scott Kennedy
    Canada

     

Post a Comment

<< Home