The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Picture it! Jerez

This is the Tio Pepe mascot from our visit to the Tio Pepe Winery. It was really fun to see how its all made but I have to say that I am not a fan of Sherry or Brandy...Eek!
Gotta love it when you find a random Sherry barrel with a Canadian Crest on it! They had barrels with all the countries that they ship to. The barrel above and to the right of this one had the Irish crest on it...creepy huhn?

Such a beautiful area! I am SO stealing the idea of having grape vines growing above my desk...looks cool, smells great, and keeps the sun off you while you drink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home