The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Spoiled

I had a great weekend visit with Aunt Judy who had a lay-over in Limerick on Saturday and was once again spoiled! I was lucky first because Sinead lent me her car for the night so I wouldn't have to take the bus! Then when I arrived at the hotel (yup...Hotel...nice clean sheets, free towels, a down duvet, free tea in the room! Heaven!) Judy gave me the mother of all home-sick packages including a Mickey of Canadian Club, a bottle of Clamatoe juice, a bottle of vinegar, a bunch of vinegar packets (for when I'm out and about!), some Reactin for my horrific allergies, and some Ketchup Chips!!! I couldn't believe it! Then Grandma had sent along some earrings that she got me at the amethyst place in TBay! I was overwhelmed!
But the best part was spending the night with Judy and really having an opportunity to get to know each other better. It was so nice and it gave me a little Canada fix because I was starting to feel a little homesick.

I am so spoiled to have such an amazing family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home