The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Picture It! Seville




The picture on the left is of me enjoying some yummy sangria...as you can see from the one on the right, I probably shouldn't have enjoyed it so much...meet my new boyfriend Jose...he's so cute!

The next four pictures are from the Real Alacazar in Seville. Its the beautiful Moorish Palace that is apparently still used today...I think...the audio guide may have lied to me! It was really beautiful though. The gardens were so lush and green, full of orange trees and bright flowers.









This picture on the left is taken just outside the huge Gothic Cathedrale (the ginormous building to the right). The plaza has 4 or 5 beautifully coloured buildings and a fountain in the middle. The Church is the biggest gothic one in Europe and we climbed all the way up the tower and had a fabulous view of Seville...however the ticket people were not very nice and I had to give them a bit of attitude...but don't worry, I told them I was American!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your new boyfriend looks a bit stiff!!!!!Should be called Woody or something like that...but you got it right on with Harry..perfect. I think Ben also got it right...monkey butler...I love it..

    Dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home