The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Banana Hammocks Back in Style?

Believe it or not, Galway (and most of Ireland for that matter) are in the midst of a bit of a heat wave. Starting late last week and continuing still the skies have been blue and the temperature hit the high 20s. Its fabulous! I was at the beach on Saturday afternoon and ended up getting a little more rosy then I would have liked.
Unfortunately while relaxing on the beach I was forced to look at numerous men who for some reason believe that Speedos are back in style and that they should wear them! Now I am not a huge fan of the Speedo unless you are wearing it in a swimming competition, and am especially not a fan when you are a really skinny white guy...Or a fat guy either...Seriously...Never wear a Speedo! I beg you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home