The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Is that a wig?

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard that Tom & Katie had decided to introduce their little girl to the world in Vanity Fair and HAD to check it out! She is SO cute, but seriously, what is with the hair? It doesn't even look real! And although I see a few similarities between her and Katie, I see no similarities with Tom, which just confirms for myself that she is not really his daughter and that even though Katie and Tom act all lovey they might not be in fact sleeping together...not making any claims or anything, I just don't see it! Anyway, if you want to check out more about the happy couple and baby go to www.vanityfair.com Happy reading!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think she is definitely wearing a wig, or perhaps a baby toupee?

    Check out:
    http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_babytoupee

    hilarious!
    Love you Amanda- think of you all the time!
    AK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home