The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Friday, August 18, 2006

High Class Dining


There is a hotel in Galway called the 'G' hotel...no, the G apparently doesn't stand for Galway, but rather for Gorgeous...weird I know! A few weeks ago our CEO Martin took Cliona and I out for lunch there and it was just so over the top that I had to share some pictures! To the left is a picture of the bathroom sinks. So beautiful...all black marble and gold frames. I didn't get a picture of the lobby desks, but each has a clear box on the top filled with Sworovski Crystals...Gorgeous!





Can you see why this is my favourite room? I love it! This is so what my living room is going to look like when I have my own place!






This is the bar area...Cliona and I went and had drinks here together one night. The bar actually has crystals in it as well...and at a cost of between €12 & €18 per cocktail I can see how they can afford them!




This is the room where we had lunch. Is all beiges and creams and very soothing. My favourite is a candid picture of Marilyn Monroe that one of her lovers took of her (apparently!). I also have to say that I love the floating balls! Don't get it but really cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home