The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rambling Dubliners

We decided to do the Hop on\Hop off tour in Dublin so that we could see it all. And anyone who had read my postings from Spain will know that I am obssessed with them!



Is that a bird? Is it a plane? No...its SUPER MOM!!! Mom modeling a styzlish pair of Guiness panties. So hott!










Dad showing off his new Guiness purchases and loving his belly full of Guiness samples!






On the second day we went to the Jameson Distillery which was pretty cool. At the end they had 4 volunteers try 5 different types of Whiskey and Scotch. This is me sampling the Scotch...it was not my fav by any means! In fact I reallz liked the Jameson! Maybe I've found a new drink!



After our tour of Jameson we headed to the Airport to catch our (really delayed) flight to Paris!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Amanda!

    I haven't had the chance to read your blog in ages so I spent a good chunk of my work day catching up on your adventures :) I have to say your white skirt stories were hilarious & my favourite picture is the one of your dad in front of the Guinness factory....because I was there! and I have a picture of me in front of the factory too :) Did they give you a free pint at the top? cool view eh?
    thanks for keeping me entertained at work today :)
    Hope things are good in Ireland!
    Pam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home