The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Frosty Mornings

Winter has come to Ireland...sort of. A few mornings over the last week or so I have woken up to frost on the ground. And as you know, if it's on the ground then its on the cars too. Now the funniest thing I have seen in a while is the Irish trying to deal with frost. They don't seem to really deal with it like Canadians. They don't turn their car on 5 minutes before they are leaving to let it warm up and melt the frost...they don't even scrape off the frost...they boil a bunch of water and pour it all over their car...its so funny to watch! And its not just a few people that do it, they all seem to do this! I seriously need to import scrappers...I would make a fortune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home