The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Tigra Woods

If you didn't know, my roommate Orla is a bit of a Golf Wizard. She hasn't gone pro yet, but I'm sure one day she will! But she has decided she is going to make a golfer out of me before I leave. So a month before I board the plane home we started our lessons at the Driving Range. She taught me how to stand (feet shoulder width apart), how to grip (with pinkie and thumb overlapping), and how to place the club. And it turned out I'm a bit of a natural! I hit most of the balls, missing only a handful and hitting only a few others just a few feet away. I know I am not wearing 'proper' golf gear, but I'm trying to bring style to the course! I think I may have found a love for driving balls, but am still not sure how I feel about the thought of a whole game on a course...and of course mini-putt to me is always just a test to see how much I can cheat and get away with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home