The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lots and Lots of Pictures!


German Band playing at the HofBranhaus in Munich...they played REAL German music while I had a pint and talked with a German man.

In my protective gear during my private tour of the underground streets in Plzen.


The Bears in the 'Bear Moat' outside of the castle in Cesky Krumlov... for real, these bears used to keep out the rifraft!
The Charles Bridge on the left and the Castle in Prague.
Rubing the statue on the Charles Bridge for good luck. Some Czech students actually polished a dog on the other side of this statue to see how many people would line up to rub it too. There was a huge line when we were there...people are such sheep!

Lisa and Rich on the train to Krakow. Rich is trying to breath through Lisa's gas...lots of cabbage!
AHHHHHH....oh, wait, its just Josh.West side & East side of Berlin. Victoria and I are SUCH cool gangstas!I love that carrying weapons and obeying traffic rules were considered equally important in the American part of Berlin!Yes, that is a number 1 on the tree...they really do number them to keep track of how many there are! 2nd largest piece of the Berlin Wall still standing...you can stand with a foot in the West Side and the East Side...cool!
Berlin at Sunset
Making out with a Bear...the Berlin Mascot...and yes, another rip-off of the Toronto Moose
I believe that this is the Canadian Consulat, or Embassy...what exactly is the difference again?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda, I love that as I read this I am drinking water from my Hofbrauhaus beer stein!! Now I can picture where it came from. Thank you so much, I love it :)
    - HB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home