The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

My night out in Guelph!

Ok, so some of you might have checked out this posting in the last 24 hours, and might notice that it is now a little different. Yesterday I just wanted to get all the pictures on the blog, but today I wanted to get them in order of the evening and just put a few little comments! I hope you enjoy my night out! Dinner at the Red Papaya before a night out at the bars is a must in Guelph. I especially enjoy the Green Tea they give you. Thanks Adam!Ahh, a hug from Heidi...and at Doogie's no less!
Mmmm....Dougie's Chicken wings. Mild (which is actully quite medium if you ask me!), extra saucy, with sour cream on the side. Amy, I don't know if wearing a white top around me and wings was such a good idea.
Hello. I don't know your name, but thanks for the action!

Peek-a-boo! I see you Adam and Adrian!

Thanks for the fabulous night out guys! We should do it again really soon!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is hilarious! Why are your friends so much cooler than you? Just kidding, but big props to those who thought of that.

    Ben

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think what's more hilarious was that i was out that night too and saw "you". we even waited in line together to get into Ebar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home