The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Another one joins the world!

I am SO excited to let everyone know who doesn't already, Heidi Bednar is now an aunt to one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen, Chloe Francis Irene Bednar. She was born on Saturday night to her proud parents Josh and Mel. It is definitely the year of the female! I can't wait to meet you little cutie! I am running out of pieces of advice for all these new babies, but I will tell you that you are one lucky little lady being born with an Aunt like Heidi. She will set the standard for friendship that only a lucky few will attain. Cherish these people for they are the real thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda - What a dear message!! I agree - Miss Chloe will have the very best role models in both of her aunts that anyone could ask for!!
    Liz

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wanted to say 'Hi!'...met you in the Maple Leaf in Covent Garden on Saturday night. My apologies for being so drunk, it was my first night out after finishing my degree. Thank you for being so friendly...hope you enjoy Stonehenge and the rest of your trip.

    Andrew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home