The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

1,2,3,4,5...BERLIN!!!

  1. History Lesson care of Victoria from Brewer's Berlin Tours. I now feel that I understand what really went on with Hitler and the Berlin Wall and then the Fall. It was an intense day but SO fun...anyone going to Berlin has to do this tour!
  2. Nights out with 8 boys who can show 3 girls a good time!! It all started in a Hostel Bar and slowly progressed through the neighbourhood. There was dancing and singing and eating and other things not appropriate to be mentioned on this blog...because its PG! I do think that I drew a map of Canada for the English boys and told them to drive across the country and stay with mom & dad in TBay...so if an Englishman shows up at the door saying I told him to come, please be nice and give him a bed for the night...he's a good guy...no, I didn't make out with him...shesh people...mind out of the gutter!!!
  3. Having a travel companion named Lisa! It was so fun to have someone I knew around, but more than that, Lisa and I just seemed to get along really well! Going to miss her but we might meet up again in either France or London at Christmas.
  4. Different kinds of food!!! As much as I was loving the deep fried, pickled stuff, Lisa and I actually had so many different varieties! Asian noodles, greek, sushi, indian, and really yummy sandwhiches!
  5. Seeing the Christmas Markets...mostly seeing stuff you don't need, but they have the best mulled wine and braughtwurst, and a man-made snow hill you could tube down, and a snow patch where little kids ski in a circle, and skating rinks!! All the lights were up too. Totally starting to feel like christmas!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger twopinklines said…

    Hello, I was actually just reading my Holland Landing P.S yearbook yesterday and seeing who I could look up. I typed in a fancy Kristine Middlemiss and this is one of 4 results I got back from Google. So if Krissy reads this and has a myspace account then add me www.myspace.com/kristinas_site
    . or if a facebook one search me. my email is krstina.mari@google.com and Id love to hear what youve been doing the last 6 years since highschool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home