The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Daddy

Its that time of the year again...My Daddy's birthday! Because I can't be home to say it in person I thought that I would share my Dad with everyone this year. So Happy Birthday Daddy. I hope you had an amazing time going home to where the legend started in Sault St Marie with your two brothers!
Love you!!! I could never have imagined a more amazing father.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda,

    Happy Belated Birthday to you!!!! I am so sorry that I didnt get around to sending you this message yesterday!!! I knew it was your big milestone day....and I had every intention of sending you good wishes...I am getting older - not as older as your daddy...I talked to him on his BBBBBBBIIIIGGGG Freedom 55 day.....doesnt look a day over 54 but what can we say about that crazy guy that hasnt already been said.
    I hope that you had a truly special and amazing day on your birthday. Keep the updates and the pictures coming - I really enjoy your stories and tales.
    Best of Everything Amanda...
    Keep those irish (wannabe) eyes a smiling!
    Knock em dead. Love always
    Karen, Ed, Caitlin & Kyle

    PS I love the makeover that you gave to Victor..all the other bikes must be very jealous!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey amanda! hope you are doing well and settling in! i sent you an email on your bday so just wondering if you received it. i didnt want you to think that i forgot your big 25 girl! and ken and i have tons of pics to send you for your new place!

    love you lots and miss you tons and tons

    love
    sandi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home