The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Correction...Ok...I'm not ALWAYS perfect!

So apparently I made a mistake in the post for my Dad's birthday. He went to visit his brother Jack and return to where he was born in SIOUX LOOKOUT not Sault St. Marie. I mean, they both start with 'S' and are WAY friggin north and too far from Toronto that anyone from Souther Ontario would know the difference anyway. But to everyone living in the North, I appologize...I know that Sioux Lookout and Saut St. Marie are two different places, miles and miles appart. And that one gave birth to an amazing man, while the other....well what is Sault St. Marie famous for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home