The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dinner with Work Mates

It seems that much like Canada, in Ireland everything is celebrated with dinner. So it was no surprise that for the night before my last day at work we all decided to go out for dinner. Cliona, Connor, Stephen, Helen and I went to a place in town called Oscar's. The food was super yummy, if a little dear, but the amazing thing was the presentation. Here are some pics of my fish cakes, and the deserts we had. The couple is Stephen and Helen who I wanted to include because I didn't have any pictures of them on my blog yet. Stephen is the orthotist in the office and Helen is his fiancee and the woman taking over for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home