The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggaty Jig!

After 463 days my European adventure came to an end. On Wednesday December 20 I boarded a bus at 8am in Galway to begin the long journey home. Millions of tears, lots of hugs, 21 hours, 3 planes, 1 bus, and 1 inter-airport train later, I met my sign-bearing family at the Thunder Bay airport. It was an amazing journey and I will carry the memories and the friends that I made with me for the rest of my life. I can't believe its over and that for the first time in my life I really have NO plan, but I guess that just means I am in for a whole new adventure. Thank you to everyone I met over the last year and a bit, you made it all better than I could have ever imagined. I don't know where I am going to end up in the long term, but if anyone wants to come and visit just send me an email...my door is always open to anyone! I love you all!

PS I think I might keep up with the blog so check back once in a while to see if there is anything new!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home