The Traveling Adventures of Amanda

This journal is all about my European Adventures! Have a read but just be warned that reading could lead to extreme jealousy!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

No Chopped Liver!

I received a message from Aunt Michell asking whether or not I thought my family was chopped liver because I didn't mention my visit with them...Well NO you aren't! I was just waiting for some of the pictures that Mum took so that I could post them too! It was a great day in Niagara Falls visiting with the Gulka Clan. Here are just a few pictures because for some reason I didn't take any! I guess I was just so excited to be chatting with everyone! I love our Gulka days and can't wait for another one!

Kristian, Kim and Robin





Noel, Ben, Me, Leah, Aunt Lois & Jen



Aunt Jen, Uncle Mike & Aunt Michell



Aunt Jane & Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home